May 6, 2014

Butterfly Wreath

Butterflies are the theme of this year's spring/summer wreath.

butterfly wreath

It's just my trusty grapevine wreath and scrapbook paper, but it turned out really well!

If you'd like to make one, you'll need:
· a wreath form
· scrapbook paper in assorted colors/patterns
· a butterfly punch
· glue gun

It's super simple to put together.

Step 1: Punch out as many butterflies as you want for your wreath.

Step 2: Glue butterflies onto the wreath with your glue gun.

Step 3: Hang it up!

I know it's such a long, arduous process but just persevere through. ;)

My boys picked out the colors, punched out a few butterflies (my 3yo needed a little help from me so he didn't pinch his fingers), and chose various places for the butterflies to "land". They were quite proud to hang it on the front door.

What does your spring/summer wreath look like? Leave a link with your comment so I can visit and see what you've made. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest thing! I haven't made anything for home decor in a long time. I was kind of hoping my daughter would make me a pretty spring wreath ;)

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird