Project Diaper update

It’s been a long time since I posted anything about making cloth diapers. I decided to abandon making AIOs, as I had too many issues with the inner fabrics and moisture wicking to make it worthwhile. So I’ve decided to stick with diaper covers. My latest diaper cover was actually made for my daughter when she was a newborn, but I added a panel and extra elastic to it to make it a larger size. It fits a regular sized cotton prefold, and I decided to make it more of a Flip style diaper cover, which means the ends of the prefold tuck into a flap in the front and back of the inside.

I used this DIY Flip diaper cover pattern and will definitely use it again.

20130727_144840

It works well, fits well, and I plan on making more!

1 comment:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS