Yarny things

 
I haven't completed many of the numerous projects on my "to crochet" list, but here are a couple of things I've been working on.
 
Just a few cotton dishcloths. My favorite way of making them right now is with a single crochet using the back stitch so it makes nice ridges for scrubbing.
 
Couldn't resist the chance to make a hairbow for Miss River. I am not skilled at all in crocheting flowers, and this was the only one that turned out well enough to do the job.
 
river ducky
 
And finally, the market bag. I'm only a few rows into the mesh body, but I like how its coming together. So far the pattern is easy.
 
 
  
 
That's what I've been working on! :)

1 comment:

  1. You come by your love yarn honestly :) I can't wait to see the market bag. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful bag! And Miss R looks absolutely precious in her hairbow. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS