New

Still ironing out the seams, but I like the new look. Clean, fresh, original (mostly). I made the header – yep, my photos – before PicMonkey limited their features with the Royale subscription, so booyah, just in time. :)

This year, I hope to crank out better craft projects. Last year was just a big mess, and I threw myself into learning how to crochet, though I’m still very much a beginner, and neglected my sewing and scrapbooking. I want to actually complete some of the many projects I’m in the middle of doing instead of taking on “just one more”.

Happy New Year :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look! I did the same with my blog yesterday - did away with the scrappy look and went streamlined :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new look - liked the scrappy, but this looks good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like the scrappy was a little too busy and took focus away from the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new look! Simple and clean. Maybe you would help me with mine. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS