Whispers through the rain

Late on the Worshiping Wednesday link up. I meant to post this yesterday, but between sick kiddos and catching up on rest, it was pushed to the back burner.

You know how sometimes it feels like the pastor’s sermon is talking directly to you or about you? It’s been that way for me with music lately. This one by Casting Crowns in particular.

 

And a very simple, but applicable thought from One Thousand Gifts (Ann Voskamp) via Facebook…

“God’s purposes are not for me to understand His plans: His plan is for me to understand Who He is.”

I’m linking up (late!) to Worshiping Wednesday.

worshiping

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love how God uses music to speak straight to us. And I love the quote from One Thousand Gifts. So, so true...and really a blessing to me right now. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, and love that book. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS