Whirlwind

We received some interesting news this week – our baby girl will arrive much earlier than we expected…as in, possibly by the end of July! I’m 33 weeks right now, and after I reach 34 weeks, we’ll be talking about delivery. I’ve had pre-eclampsia with both of my previous pregnancies, and it’s starting again this time, only earlier. We knew there was a higher chance of it happening again, so we aren’t surprised, but I was hoping to make it a bit further along before the symptoms started acting up.

There’s so much to do. Cleaning the house. Washing baby clothes. Meal planning and cooking for my dairy-free 18 month old. Packing overnight bags. Writing thank you notes. Snuggling with my boys.

The next few weeks will be crazy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS