Perspective

Life has been pretty overwhelming lately…it feels like a rollercoaster, and my mind just can’t seem to shut off even when I’m too tired to keep my eyes open. Today, I needed to slow down and just sit for a few minutes, unplugged from everything. It was quite soothing.

It doesn’t matter how many things are on my to-do list.

“Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes”

 

 

It’s hard sometimes to keep that perspective. But worth the effort.

worshiping

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Taylor! Oh, to be close enough to hug your neck! I can totally relate to the whole "mind just can’t seem to shut off even when I’m too tired to keep my eyes open" - story of my life. I am so glad you got the change to unplug today for a few minutes. Thanks for being such a blessing, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and please ignore the fact that I used the word "Oh" twice in such close proximity....just picture me saying it to you in person and maybe it will make you laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life has been crazy sad, that's for sure. And full tilt getting ready for River girl :) A gamut of emotions, no doubt!

    Love this song & artist. I will have to look him up and get his music.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS