Grey & Yellow DIY Boho Bag

Remember the DIY boho sling bag I made a while ago?

I’m pretty much obsessed with making them now. They’re roomy enough for necessary things (wallet, checkbook, phone, chapstick) and still have enough space for a book, a couple of diapers, or a small crochet project. Actually, I’ve fit all of those things in one at once.

Anyway, I made one for my mom, and then over the weekend I made this one for myself.

boho yellow grey 

I love this fabric – grey with bright yellow flowers – it just looks cheerful. :) 

I haven’t decided what to do with the straps on this one…they’re a bit long and for the moment I’ve tied them into a knot, but I can’t decide if I should leave it or do something else to them. The knot’s position makes the strap length perfect for me, so I’m considering cutting off the excess straps and just sewing it together to make one continuous strap. Does that make sense?

Either way I go about it, I love how this one turned out.

And really, you can’t have enough purses, right? ;)

 

Linking up to a few awesome places, go check them out!

 

I Heart Nap Time
 
 
 

sew darn crafty

Sew Chatty

6 comments:

  1. That's a great fabric & bag! Looking forward to seeing more of your sewing projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. I would leave the strap as is, it looks so fun and summery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so useful! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree with the statement, "You can't have enough purses!" Now, if I could just convince Dwight of that. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh... this did turn out so adorable. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing in on WeeFolkArt.com's Facebook page. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS