Still Alive

Just wanted to pop in and say I haven’t been neglecting blogging on purpose! I have plenty of things to post, including book reviews and Christmas decorating & crafts. I need to write down everything I need to do so I don’t forget. Back in my college days, I used to plaster Post-It notes on my computer monitor as reminders, so it may be time to do that again.

I’m taking part in a book tour this week, so I should probably start reading the book for it, wouldn’t you say? The book is called Night of the Living Dead Christian, and the back of the book says it’s like Monty Python meets C.S Lewis,  and I don’t know about you, but that sounds pretty interesting! I just finished a book by Sandra Byrd, called To Die For. It’s about the close friend of Anne Boleyn, and it was absolutely excellent. I’ll write my review here soon. I also have another book to review as well.

As for the Christmas crafts, I’m making our Christmas tree ornaments out of scrapbook paper, because I have repurposed my old ornaments as an ornament wreath! Pictures to be shared soon. In the meantime, if you so desire, do check out and my crafting blog, The Unfinished Stamper. Follow if you want, but you know I suck at updating regularly (despite my best intentions). I think that’s going to be a New Year’s resolution for me, ha!

Have you started thinking about your New Year’s resolutions yet? How are you doing with the ones you made at the beginning of this year? I didn’t make any resolutions this year – can’t fail if I didn’t make any expectations of myself, lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS