Christmas Link Party!

Yes, I know, I mentioned Christmas before Thanksgiving, but as a faithful Turkey-before-Christmas supporter in years past, I’m taking this year off. :)

I am STOKED about Christmas this year, and I’ve already started listening to Christmas music, planning decorations, and gift ideas. I’m even making a good portion of our Christmas tree ornaments, too. All that to say, I’m taking part in a link up with some blogging friends next Thursday. It’s called A Christ-Centered Christmas, and it’s going to be packed with resources to aid us all in remembering the meaning of Christmas.

The topics:

Gifts that Give Back – Tifaine from Through My Lense
Advent – Taylor from Mama Java
Keeping Gift Giving Simple – Erin from The Humbled Homemaker
Teaching Your Children The True Meaning of Christmas – Mary from The Encouraging Home
Reaching Out To Others – Jen from This Gal's Journey
Being Christ-like At Christmas – Pamela from The French Bird

 

ChristCenteredPost2

It starts November 17th, so grab the button above & get ready to link up your ideas for a Christ-Centered Christmas! See you then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS