*wipes dust off blog*

Life can throw some curve balls, so I decided to take a mini-sabbatical from blogging at the end September. I’m back now, but I’m not sure what to write about. Lack of inspiration, too much inspiration, not enough coffee to fuel clarity of mind…take your pick. :)

As you know I review books, and I have three books which need reviewing. I haven’t even finished two of them yet. I am so behind on this! I’m sure the publishers have given up on me. My blogging goal this week is to post at least one review/giveaway up this week.

In the meantime, check out & follow my crafting blog @ The Unfinished Stamper. It’s a project I’ve been trying to work on, so bear with me as I work out the bugs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS