Switching to Wordpress

I’m not a super patient person, and Blogger has had quite a few issues that REALLY annoy me. For example, I can’t comment on anyone’s blogs anymore, nor can I see my followers, and everything is running so slow – as if Blogger is really bogged down. I’m fairly certain it’s not a bandwidth issue on my end, considering that everything else loads just fine.

So, I’m working on transitioning to Wordpress. Mama Java’s URL will be renamed out of necessity – I’ve already checked and my preferred blog addresses are taken – so I am somewhat enjoying this chance to start over. The posts will be imported over to WP, so all I have to do is re-format a few things and think up with a new name.

I’ll post a link to my new location as soon as everything is up and functioning.

4 comments:

  1. I'm able to comment but wasn't for quite a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your followers, too. You have 11now...did you see mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you get WP up and running, let us know how it goes- I may follow suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am experiencing problems with Blogger and it is frustrating to say the least. Let me know how the transition to WP goes.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS