Weekend plans & Funny Friday

What are your plans for this weekend?

My weekend fun list consists of laundry, dishes, mopping, sorting clutter, paying the bills, updating the budget, cooking, and wrangling a toddler & baby. Aren’t you jealous? /sarcasm

It’s Friday, so while the majority of people are celebrating the end of the work week, I’m saving the celebratory dance for Monday – a day when I hope to wake up to a clean kitchen and folded laundry since I’ll have worked on it all weekend.

My pessimistic realistic side is raising an eyebrow with an expression of doubt, but I’m trying to be optimistic here.

Anyway. For Funny Friday, I leave you to ponder this question:

 

macgyvertp

1 comment:

  1. ROFLOL!!! I love the cartoon :) That is great! Can you tell I like it? And I thought I would come down and craft with you this weekend, but since you are so busy cleaning house....

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS