What a week.

First things first. It’s Friday, and I’m participating in Funny Friday from “I’m playing ”Tag You’re It! Just for Fun!” on Lynn Dove’s Journey Thoughts.”


This is our cat, Izzy, casing the joint stalking the birdhouse in our backyard. :)

 

Izzy_thumb[1]
---------------------------------------

Over the weekend we discovered our 3 month old has a dairy allergy, I’ve had to eliminate most dairy from my diet. Sadly, this means most forms of chocolate and all cheese. :(

I started the Couch to 5k program a couple of weeks ago, and while I’m not trying to lose weight, I discovered I can get into a size 8 now! I found a pair of dark wash bootcut jeans at the Banana Republic Outlet.

They retail for $79…and they were on sale for $25!

What what?! Heck yes, you read that right. $25.

I’m glad I found them in an 8 Long – I have a hard time finding jeans that are long enough, because about 99.9% of the time, every pair of jeans I buy ends up shrinking in the length after being washed. (I’m not a fan of ankle pants, y’all. Just not my style. I’m more of a hippy flare/classic bootcut type.) Anyway, finding a new pair of pants in a smaller size gives me incentive to keep my butt on the treadmill.

This morning I finished one of the books I received to review. It’s a fantasy/fiction book, with a mythological flare. Very interesting, and I’ll be posting a review shortly. :)

2 comments:

  1. funny kitty! did you post your link at Lynn's?

    awesome on your exercise! keep it up and you might make it back into a 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Thanks for playing "Tag You're It!"

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS