Photobucket fail

This morning I woke up and found my blog drowning in Photobucket error messages in place of all the images. The messages all said the same thing (that Photobucket was doing some work), which meant that there wasn’t any way I could get the pictures back. (Note to self, upload blog template images to my own host next time, ‘kay?)

Since I could barely navigate my blog without those images, I changed the layout. It’s not perfect, and I am SUPER picky about my blog layout, so it’s a little wonky at the moment. And now Blogger is being ridiculously slow, so it makes it all the more frustrating because ALL I’M TRYING TO DO IS CHANGE THE FONT COLOR DANGIT!

Sigh. I believe it’s time for a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS