Live Laugh Love

Finally, a crafting post! I’ve been lacking inspiration lately, but thanks to Mojo Monday, I think my groove is coming back :) This card is the first I’ve made in a long time, so bear with me. This was the Mojo Monday sketch:

Mojo188Sketch

I used a variety of supplies on this one and I messed up on the right side of the card when I was sponging ink (oops!). Oh well. It’s the hand-crafted touch, lol.  The colors made me think of my aunt, so I sort of went with what I thought she’d like. Daisies and butterflies are a foolproof combination, I think. Very spring like, don’t you think? :)

livelaughlove card

A close-up of the sentiment:

livelaughlove closeup

Supplies:

- Whisper White cardstock & satin ribbon (Stampin’ Up!)
- Yellow text DSP (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery (Stampin’ Up!)
- Daisy flower embellishments (K & Company)
- Butterfly stamp from the “For All You Do” set (Stampin’ Up!)
- Sentiment: “Live Laugh Love” set (Stampin’ Up!)
- The green & blue patterned paper is actually from a baby boy collection pack by Deja Views. I find that it’s a very versatile paper pack.
- The brads are just tiny bronze ones I had in my stash.

I’m linking this up with Mojo Monday and The Shabby Tea Room.

7 comments:

  1. Such happy and fun colors! Great job with that sketch...

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your soft butterflies and beautiful card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely & oh so feminine colors!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet pretty card, I love the pretty little daisies. Thanks so much for sharing this with The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the colors and the daisies are a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Aunt Susie - you were my color inspiration for it :)

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS