Finally, a crafting post! I’ve been lacking inspiration lately, but thanks to Mojo Monday, I think my groove is coming back :) This card is the first I’ve made in a long time, so bear with me. This was the Mojo Monday sketch:
I used a variety of supplies on this one and I messed up on the right side of the card when I was sponging ink (oops!). Oh well. It’s the hand-crafted touch, lol. The colors made me think of my aunt, so I sort of went with what I thought she’d like. Daisies and butterflies are a foolproof combination, I think. Very spring like, don’t you think? :)
A close-up of the sentiment:
- Whisper White cardstock & satin ribbon (Stampin’ Up!)
- Yellow text DSP (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery (Stampin’ Up!)
- Daisy flower embellishments (K & Company)
- Butterfly stamp from the “For All You Do” set (Stampin’ Up!)
- Sentiment: “Live Laugh Love” set (Stampin’ Up!)
- The green & blue patterned paper is actually from a baby boy collection pack by Deja Views. I find that it’s a very versatile paper pack.
- The brads are just tiny bronze ones I had in my stash.