Craftiness

Here are a couple of crafting things I've done, but I'm sort of ashamed to say that I haven't done more, especially now that I have an entire room dedicated to crafting. Granted, I had no inspiration, plus I ran out of tape runner adhesive and kept forgetting to buy more...and my sewing machine crapped out on me, so that put a damper on the ring sling I was in the middle of sewing as well as any paperstitching on cards/scrapbook layouts.
 
But before the sewing machine gave up the ghost, this baby shower card was the result:
 
 
IMG_6563
 
I could get addicted to paperstitching. For realz.
 
This card was for a friend's bridal shower, and while there isn't any paperstitching on it, there totally would have been.
 
elisebridalshower
 
 
I did manage to make a wreath for our front door. It was the first time I'd ever attempted it, but I thought it turned out really well. It was, all total, about $15 to make - that includes all the tools & materials. Buying a premade wreath runs around $30 minimum, so I'd say this was the more budget friendly route.
 
fallwreath
 
After a long bout of crafter's block (which is the equivalent of writer's block, or so I imagine) I'm slowly beginning to get new ideas and inspiration for projects. My mom has been making mini albums, and I've thought about making one for a few of my wedding photos. Also, it's time to start prepping for Christmas cards, so I've been on the lookout for paper packs, embellishments, and general ideas for card layouts and designs. It would also probably be a good idea to finish up Jake's baby scrapbook before baby #2 comes along.
 
Anyway, that's all I've got craft-wise for now : )

1 comment:

  1. Love the stitched cards! And your wreath is just plain awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS